Most companies generate plastic waste streams. Whether it is a by-product from the main manufacturing processing or the film packaging used on many of today’s palletised goods. The difficulty for some companies is being able to identify which plastics can be recycled and the best way forward.
Here at I & F Enterprises we will aim to develop a bespoke package best suited for the Company’s needs. We understand that many Companies while understanding that it is better to recycle then to landfill find that the process is not straight forward. Too many Companies the material is simply plastic waste. They may not even be able to identify the plastics. They need a cost effective solution which will fit into their existing operation without any disruption to the normal working routine.
Plastic waste can be generated in many forms:
- Plastic Film used for wrapping pallets
- Head waste from Extrusion Machines
- Skeletal waste
- Surplus stocks of regrind, compound or prime materials
- Polythene Bales/Reels
- Faulty/Finished surplus goods
- We operate throughout the UK. So if we can be of service then please don’t hesitate to contact us. Whether it's one or 20 tonnes!